Airsys provides manufacturing and installation of air conditioning systems designed to contribute to the sustainability of the environment, whilst supporting advancement of information communication technologies.
Airsys does not believe there is any place in today’s world for slavery or human trafficking. We are committed to continually improving our practices to combat slavery and human trafficking and to encourage the same high standards from our supply chain and other business partners.
The company continues to establish a zero-tolerance position on violations of anti-human trafficking and anti-modern slavery laws. All our subsidiaries are required to adhere to Human Trafficking & Modern-Day Slavery Policies which, at a minimum, seek to:
- Build long standing relationships with reputable suppliers making clear our expectations of business behaviour.
- Ensure suppliers and sub-contractors comply with anti-modern slavery legislation principally through questionnaires, but also through background checks, periodic
reviews and where appropriate, site visits.
- Ensure systems are in place to encourage the reporting of concerns and the protection of whistle blowers.
- Provide training in respect of the Modern Slavery Law to relevant members of staff.
- Safeguard employees by conducting pre-employment checks including eligibility to work, references, qualifications and proof of national insurance numbers and in turn
promote a culture of ethical integrity across the workplace.
Airsys recognises the importance of the Modern Slavery Law and believe the procedures above reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our businesses by identifying and monitoring potential risk in our supply chains.
This statement is made pursuant of the law and constitutes our slavery and human trafficking statement for the company financial year ended 31 December 2022.
This statement has been approved by the Board and signed by Matthew Thompson, Managing Director on 1st January 2022.
This policy statement will be reviewed annually and published accordingly.